November 5, 2008

Progress


This is a picture of two men installing and setting solid steel pillars in concrete to stop vehicles from parking on the pavement outside a sports bar in downtown some yet-to-be identified place. They are cleaning up at the end of the day.

Do you notice anything wrong with this Photo??
How long did it take you to realise ?

Got me thinking how often I’m so focused on my tasks that I forget to look up and around...evaluate my progress in the context of my surroundings.

When it comes to progress, how can we really tell if we are leaning in towards the purposes of God,or are we leaning out ?

Busyness can be an attraction ,but its also a very good distraction.

What things to you have in place in your life to make sure you and Jesus are interested in the same things ?

No comments: