November 7, 2007

One liners

I love collecting one liners ,short and sharp statements that make a point stand out . Here are some that I like

1."The work of the Lord can never become more important than the Lord of the work.

"2 "If you don't live by priorities you'll live by pressures."

3 "If your output exceeds your input, then your upkeep will be your downfall."

4 "The job of the pastor is not to meet everybody's needs but to make sure everybody's needs are met."

5 "It's sad to see men and women who signed up to become fishers of men settling down and becoming keepers of aquariums."

6""A missionary is not one who crosses the sea. A missionary is one who sees cross the fence.

7 "God doesn’t call the qualified he qualifies the called

2 comments:

Pluto said...

Very pithy! I think I'll use some of them, Jeremy.

Jeremy Sargent said...

Hi ,Yeah Go For It!!
I will post some more at some stage
Watch this space!!
Blessings
Jeremy